Saturday Seven Up
If you were not one of the 69,296 visitors viewing 520,015 blog pages over the last seven days, here are the seven most popular stories that you missed:
- Brown’s “Gulags for Slags” Policy Taken from BNP
Not content with British Jobs for British Workers he nicks another BNP policy.
- Psycho Gordon
Over 100,000 watched this video this week, which is more than have watched all of Downing Street’s YouTube output for the last three months (apart from the one with the Diversity kid falling on his head).
- A Story You Won’t Get from the BBC, Guardian or The Times The Secret of Three of Westminster’s Media Gate-keepers
This story is from 2008, read it to see why it was the third most popular story on the blog this week.
- Live Blogging of the Speech
2275 co-conspirators gave their views on Gordon’s speech in realtime
- The Cracking Up Will Be Televised
The interview with Gordon on Sky that provoked more Prime Mentalist headlines.
- Friday Caption Competition
- Marr Asks : Are You Taking Pills?
Sunday mornings don’t get much better this… go on watch his face again.385 Comments
You’re either in front of Guido’s blog, or you’re behind…