On Sky News this afternoon, Gina Miller and Adam Boulton slipped up, erroneously claiming that the Conservative Party Manifesto did not say that “no deal is better than a bad deal.”
AB: None of those manifestos said leaving without a deal, which is what this issue is about
TH: The Conservatiove Party Manifesto said that No Deal was better than a Bad Deal, clearly.
GM: The manifesto didn’t say that
AB: The manifesto didn’t
But it literally did in black and white on page 36…
Miller then went on to claim that she is not running anti-Brexit campaigns, asserting she’s not an anti-Brexit activist. It must have just been purely coincidental that she found herself…
- Founding anti-Brexit campaign Best for Britain
- Campaiging with anti-Brexit Liberal Democrat and Labour politicians
- Working with Euro-federalist campaign group European Movement to advocate the People’s Vote march.
- Marching for a ‘People’s Vote‘ alongside anti-Brexit MPs Caroline Lucas, Stephen Doughty, Vince Cable, and Peter Kyle.
- Speaking at Lib Dem Party Conference 2018
- Speaking at a People’s Vote rally
- Founding anti-Brexit campaign ‘End the Chaos‘, which argues for a second referendum.
- Founding anti Brexit campaign ‘Lead not Leave‘
- Threatening Boris Johnson with legal action if he tries to stick to his manifesto commitment that No Deal is better than a bad deal.
Not that Sky’s Boulton challenged her on any of that…