Guido in The Sun on Sunday
Find out all the details of the Jeremy Corbyn victory party being hosted at Tory conference tomorrow night in Guido’s Sun on Sunday column. Don’t miss out on:
- Why did a Labour MP bend down in a packed nightclub and kiss Jess Phillips on her foot?
- Find out which Labour MP burned Diane: “At least I don’t have to go through the door sideways”
- What the Shadow Cabinet really think about Jeremy Corbyn
- Corbyn snubbed the regional broadcasters this week… choosing to speak on Venezuelan and Qatari TV instead
- Anti-austerity celebs turn up in Manchester… but non-VIP activists will be sleeping on the floor for £2 a night
- Things that go bump in the Nige: UKIP rebels to host Farage themed Halloween party mocking their leader
- See who Guido is putting a few quid on for next Labour leader
- You’ll never guess what disgraced Cenotaph Union Flag swinger Charlie Gilmour is up to these days
- How Nicky Morgan will show her Ambition at Tory conference tonight
- How much has Nadine Dorries made from her books in the last year?
You can read it all today, for free, only on SunNation…