Find out why Game of Thrones was the cause of some unparliamentary language between the PM and one top Tory in today’s Sun on Sunday column, available to read for free, with no paywall, over on SunNation. Don’t miss out on:
- Miliband says he now opposes Libya action, but he was in the room when the plans were drawn up
- Why did this MP claiming to be Blackpool fans’ champion visit their hated owners on Christmas day?
- Oxford-educated investment banker turned ‘Red Princess’ Emily Benn’s day at the races
- Bad Al Campbell’s faked saintly anger
- This week Lancashire Labour advertised for nine vacancies on zero hour contracts
- At last! A celebrity endorsement for the LibDems
- Is the pressure getting to Ed Davey?
- Brooks Newmark’s successor as MP for Braintree in new paisley pyjama shock
Read today’s column for free, here…