The 5 Most Green Party Conference Things Ever
Green Party members are voting on a number of important proposals at their conference in Liverpool today – here are five of the best:
- Reverse the current Green policy of banning cars. Apparently this is proving “unattractive with the electorate.“
- Extending article 5 of the UN Human Rights Declaration to include cetaceans , great apes and elephants. This would outlaw the kidnapping of dolphins.
- Banning greyhounds from racing in a circle.
- Allowing parents not to nominate a gender for their child at birth.
- Banning the party from joining a coalition unless the Greens are in the majority.
Guido is sure it’s all been costed…