Read Guido’s Column in the Sun on Sunday Online
Flirting with the far-right? UKIP leader Nigel Farage says he reckons French Front National leader Marine Le Pen is “so sexy”. Read all about naughty Nige and more in Guido’s Sun on Sunday column today:
- The Father, the Son and the Labour Ghost: Justin Welby’s son works for Tony Blair
- Tory MP divorces his secretary, marries his office manager, keeps them both on the payroll
- Labour’s General secretary Iain McNicol ‘punches the air and pretends to be Rocky’
- Why did Chuka dodge tax question 5 times? He’s just taken £5,000 from subsidiary of a firm in Dubai, where rate is 0%
- How is Labour’s new £33,000-a-year aide in charge of celebrity endorsements getting on?
Click here to read Guido’s column for free with a free 30-day trial…