Under the IHRA definition of Antisemitism – which was accepted by the Labour Party in full – this video from Iran’s state broadcaster Press TV shows Jeremy Corbyn implicitly questioning Israel’s right to exist, is anti-Semitic. No wonder Corbyn resisted adopting the IHRA definitions. Shadow Foreign Secretary Emily Thornberry has said there is “no place in Labour for people who deny Israel’s right to exist”. Will he face any disciplinary measures..?
This is on top of:
- Inviting a pro-Hamas group to Downing Street this week.
- Laying a wreath for Munich Massacre terrorists then trying to cover it up.
- Saying an anti-Semitic mural should stay up.
- Calling Hamas and Hezbollah his friends.
- Refusing to apologise to the Jewish community worried by his leadership of the Labour Party.
Jeremy Corbyn has more than fulfilled the criteria to be booted out his own party for anti-Semitism…
And, of course, Corbyn’s ‘Stop the War Coalition‘ being against wars with every country and regime, no matter how barbaric, other than the Jewish State. Corbyn didn’t step down as Chair of the
Start Stop the War Coalition until after he became Labour leader…
He might not believe it himself, but Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite. pic.twitter.com/IhTjsqnXMZ
— Tom Harwood (@tomhfh) November 29, 2019