Tories and Leavers Support Deselection of Rebels

Snap polling by YouGov has found that – by whopping majorities – Tory and Leave voters want anti-No Deal rebels to be deselected by the Conservative Party if they vote with Jeremy Corbyn tonight.

YouGov asked, “Do you think Conservative members of parliament who vote to block a No Deal Brexit, should or should not be allowed to stand as Conservatives at the next general election?” Predictably, Labour and the Lib Dems are in favour of the anti-No Deal MPs continuing…

Among the country as a whole, 40% of people believe they should be allowed to stand as Conservatives, while the other 60% think they either should be deselected (34%) or don’t know (26%).


Seen Elsewhere



Tip offs: 0709 284 0531
team@Order-order.com

Quote of the Day

In response to the news that Emily Thornberry described the Lib Dems as “like the Taliban” over their new revoke Article 50 Brexit policy, the former Lib Dem leader responded:

“Come on Emily, if we really were like a Middle East terrorist group, don’t you think Jeremy would’ve invited us to a conference fringe meeting before now?”

Sponsors

Guidogram: Sign up

Subscribe to the most succinct 7 days a week daily email read by thousands of Westminster insiders.
Crowdfund Libertarian Music Video Crowdfund Libertarian Music Video