- Budget Day! Philip Hammond take to the dispatch box at 3:30.
- Theresa May is attending the Northern Future Forum of northern European states in Norway.
- John McDonnell to open the first day of Budget debate in the House of Commons.
- Chair of the Office for Budget Responsibility gives evidence to the Treasury committee on the budget
- Diane Abbott to address the Association of Police and Crime Commissioners and National Police Chiefs’ Council’s joint partnership summit.
- MPs conclude the budget debate, vote expected.
Bank of England will announce its new UK interest rate decision.
- Question Time from Clacton. Liz Truss is set to be among those on the panel.
Farage is Thrashing Remainers Yet Again | Telegraph
The Remainers Have Lost Perspective | UnHerd
Politicians are Wrong to Declare War on Big Tech | 1828
Giving Huawei Free Rein Would Be Reckless | Juliet Samuel
May Could Abandon Labour Talks for MV4 | The Sun
Why I Joined the Brexit Party | Annunziata Rees-Mogg
St Greta of Climate Apocalypse Now | ConWoman
Remainers Snatch Defeat from Jaws of Victory | Marina Hyde
Case for Changing the Tory Leadership Rules | ConHome
How Far Will The Green Wave Go? | UnHerd
The Leadership of the Conservative Party | John Redwood
Blame Fake Conservatives for Lawless Disorder | ConWoman
Facebook Bans Hate Groups | Guardian
Police Cut Power to Eco-Protestors | Mail