- Nicola Sturgeon is down in London to give a speech on Brexit.
- Monthly unemployment figures to be released by the ONS.
- Education Committee a robot called Pepper.
- Theresa May to chair Cabinet ahead of the EU summit meeting on Thursday.
- The European Council is meeting over dinner for the EU 27 to discuss Brexit ahead of Thursday’s summit.
- Marijuana to become legal in Canada.
- World Economic Forum to launch its annual Global Competitiveness Report. Last year the UK was in eighth position.
- Question Time from Guildford on BBC One.
- European Council summit in Brussels.
- Government consultation on reforming the Gender Recognition Act closes.
Farage is Thrashing Remainers Yet Again | Telegraph
The Remainers Have Lost Perspective | UnHerd
Politicians are Wrong to Declare War on Big Tech | 1828
Giving Huawei Free Rein Would Be Reckless | Juliet Samuel
May Could Abandon Labour Talks for MV4 | The Sun
Why I Joined the Brexit Party | Annunziata Rees-Mogg
St Greta of Climate Apocalypse Now | ConWoman
Remainers Snatch Defeat from Jaws of Victory | Marina Hyde
Case for Changing the Tory Leadership Rules | ConHome
How Far Will The Green Wave Go? | UnHerd
The Leadership of the Conservative Party | John Redwood
Blame Fake Conservatives for Lawless Disorder | ConWoman
Facebook Bans Hate Groups | Guardian
Police Cut Power to Eco-Protestors | Mail