Guido brings you the roll call of “expert” pundits who got it wrong:
- Guardian: Hillary Clinton Will Win (Martin Kettle – Associate Editor)
- Telegraph: Hillary Clinton Will Win the Presidency (Janet Daley)
- Financial Times: Trump Will Lose, Can the Republicans Recover? (Roger Altman)
- Independent: The mathematical reason why it is impossible for Trump to become President (Bryan Cranston)
- Dan Hodges: “Even I can’t lose this for her…”
- Polling guru Nate Silver predicts a 81% chance of Clinton winning.
Anyone had enough of experts?