Labour Coup Day 3: #SaveJez
Here we go, rolling resignations and other Labour Party news:
- 18:48 Liz McInnes resigns as Shadow Communities and Local Government Minister.
- 17:06 Kevin Brennan stands down as Shadow Business Minister.
- 17:27 Clive Efford quits as Shadow Culture, Media and Sport Minister.
- 17:13 Christina Rees resigns as Shadow Justice Minister.
- 16:46 Lynn Brown quits as Shadow Home Office Minister.
- 11:30 Alan Whitehead resigns as Shadow Energy Minister.
- 10:12 Barbara Keeley and Andrew Gwynne have resigned from the shadow health team now headed by Diane Abbott.
- 09:35 Andy Slaughter resigns as Shadow Justice Minister.
The polls are now open. Jeremy Corbyn is facing a motion of no confidence. It is not going to be close…
See yesterday’s resignations here…
Comments are closed