Guido in The Sun on Sunday
Read Guido’s column in the Sun on Sunday to find out the latest astonishing twist in the Tory bullying saga. The cops are investigating after a police impersonator threatened a whistleblower with arrest. Don’t miss out on:
- Tatler Tory row MP declares “NFJ” rule at his Christmas bash. NFJ? “No F**king Journalists”
- Plot to get Theresa May on Tory leadership ballot
- Why was Jeremy Corbyn told he didn’t have the proper security clearance this week?
- The Tory minister funding fanatical campaigners to the tune of £200,000-a-year… to harass her
- Why have Labour MPs been sending Jeremy Corbyn “get well soon” cards?
- Claus out in Westminster as Santa comes to town
You can read it all today, for free, only on SunNation…