Read Guido’s column in the Sun on Sunday to find out the latest astonishing twist in the Tory bullying saga. The cops are investigating after a police impersonator threatened a whistleblower with arrest. Don’t miss out on:
- Tatler Tory row MP declares “NFJ” rule at his Christmas bash. NFJ? “No F**king Journalists”
- Plot to get Theresa May on Tory leadership ballot
- Why was Jeremy Corbyn told he didn’t have the proper security clearance this week?
- The Tory minister funding fanatical campaigners to the tune of £200,000-a-year… to harass her
- Why have Labour MPs been sending Jeremy Corbyn “get well soon” cards?
- Claus out in Westminster as Santa comes to town
You can read it all today, for free, only on SunNation…