In today’s Sun on Sunday Guido reveals that David Cameron has joined Mark’s Club, one of the snootiest private members’ clubs in London. Read the full story here.
In Guido’s column this week, don’t miss out on:
- Labour Oldham by-election hopeful’s past erased from the internet
- The “People’s Momentum” are registered to a million pound luxury riverside pad
- Naughty Nigel Farage’s “I’m a Celebrity” Prank
- Axed Aussie PM Tony Abbott’s four-letter response when asked if he wants a job at the UN
- Which Westminster legend makes a cameo appearance in the new Bond film?
- Rumours the BBC is planning its own iTunes-style music store or Spotify-rival music streaming service
- Disgraced MEP exposed in fake invoice row rails against Brussels corruption
- Lord Ashcroft shows why he’s a billionaire
- The BSE campaign are getting very upset with people who call them the BSE campaign
You can read it all today, for free, only on SunNation…