Guido in The Sun on Sunday
Guido’s favourite conference story is the lead in today’s Sun on Sunday column: read all about the Cabinet minister who slipped at the urinal, ending up with a man weeing on his head. Don’t miss out on:
- You’re in Trouble, Chris: Eurosceptic Grayling Set for Cabinet Axe
- How the PM celebrated his birthday, and why SamCam got the giggles
- Revealed: Taxpayer billed six figures to touch up 829 paintings in Whitehall departments
- Arise, Lord Campbell! Sol says he wants to be made a peer
- How the PM’s army of enforcers controlled Eurosceptics at Tory conference
- Which sozzled Tory MP was spotted in the Midland hotel bar at 3am swiping through the Grindr gay dating app?
- Why did Nigel Farage want the option to cancel a charity Proper F***ing Lunch?
- Why Sadiq will have to think again about using Zac’s Old Etonian past against him
You can read it all today, for free, only on SunNation…