Guido’s Sun on Sunday column is back after the summer break, and is free to read, not behind a paywall, over on SunNation. Super-confident Jeremy Corbyn is planning to give jobs to Sadiq Khan and Diane Abbott in his Shadow Cabinet. Don’t miss out on:
- More workers’ support for Corbyn
- Blustering Bryant’s BBC “Bully Crusade”
- Gordon’s “therapist”: secret memos reveal Brown’s inner turmoil after the 2010 election
- Guido shines a light on the dazzling cost of government waste
- Zac’s first mayoral campaign blunder infuriates Tories
- Just how much does The Know campaign to leave the European Union really “believe in Britain”?
You can read it all today, for free, without a paywall, only on SunNation…