Read Guido’s Sun on Sunday column for free online, not behind a paywall, over on SunNation. Were Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott more than just good comrades? Who was the naked man Diane romped with in a Cotswold field? Don’t miss out on:
- New LibDem Equalities spokesman thinks some are more equal than others
- Parliament is spending how much on a custom-brewed beer for MPs’ subsidised bars?
- Labour HQ staff inundated with x-rated abuse from Corbynistas
- More Bercow perks: 1,098 items of “Speaker’s Silver”… worth £2.5 million!
- Labour MP’s cash-for-honours amnesia
- Dave’s “dirty cash” difficulty
- You might have thought the woman who defeated Ed Balls would be a favourite among Tory MPs, but apparently not
You can read it all today, for free, without a paywall, only on SunNation…