Guido’s Sun on Sunday column is free to read online over on SunNation. Find out why David Cameron left Jeremy Corbyn “visibly shocked” in a Commons corridor, and don’t miss out on:
- George Osborne and the Treasury coke fiend
- Why the ghost of Miliband lingered at Harriet Harman’s summer party
- Inside the summer parties: There was an austerity feel at Osborne’s bash
- Revealed: How MPs can automatically give their bumper pay rise to charity… but how many will?
- Which Tory mayoral candidate has recruited a fitness guru to lose 6st?
- It’s not just Labour’s chances at the next election on the verge of oblivion — their HQ is facing destruction too
- Why party hands have nicknamed Labour’s Brewer’s Green HQ “Screwers’ Green”
You can read it all today, for free, without a paywall, only on SunNation…