Guido’s Sun on Sunday column is free to read this morning, not behind a paywall, over on SunNation. Change is coming to Westminster’s watering holes as the SNP take over, as 20 year old Mhairi Black celebrates her win with a snakebite.
- The story of how UKIP’s Raheem Kassam lost a bet and had to change his name by deed poll
- How UKIP very nearly had their own #EdStone moment during the election campaign
- Andy Burnham is already distancing himself from Ed Miliband… on bacon sandwiches
- “No. Simple answer. Not at all. I have no such ambition” – Tim Farron on being LibDem leader. Another broken promise!
- Dave’s new hands on approach to party management: “He’s stopping people in corridors, doing high fives, giving hugs”
- Chief Whip Mark Harper is clearly enjoying his new job, but is the power going to his head?
- De Bois is Back in Town: ousted Tory MP set to launch bid for London mayor
Read today’s column for free, here…