Read Guido’s Sun on Sunday Column Online
Guido exposes Labour’s shameless unpaid intern hypocrisy in today’s Sun on Sunday. You can read today’s jam-packed column for free over on SunNation, where there is no paywall. Don’t miss out on:
- Spin Cycle: did Caroline Flint make it to bed after the Challengers’ Debate?
- 1B: Borismania brings One Direction factor to Tory election campaign
- A phone call from Lord Ashcroft is “like being called up by your own undertaker”
- Scottish Labour MP on the mood north of the border: “It’s like the last days of Rome. Without sex. Or wine. In fact, with none of the fun bits.”
- Is slippery spinner Chuka Umunna having a laugh at Ed “tough enough” Miliband’s expense?
- Crimpers Coiff Up: The race to No 10 is being bankrolled by a battle of the hairdressers
- MPs will be able claim for London accommodation for two months after the election, even if they LOSE their seats
Read today’s column for free, here…