First Penny Mordaunt, now a Cabinet minister litters a parliamentary speech with dirty innuendos. Read all about the latest Commons smut in Guido’s Sun on Sunday column here. Also in today’s column, don’t miss out on:
- LibDem chief whip Don Foster dozes off in Cabinet, don’t tell Nick Clegg!
- Alistair Darling’s money trouble
- UKIP’s Suzanne Evans and Christine Hamilton clash over Rory Bremner
- Is sidelined Mary Creagh taking her new job seriously?
- Grant Shapps not having much luck with his numbers
- Nigel Farage warns David Cameron why Amjad Bashir could be after his job next
- Plotting underway in the Reeves family for life after Miliband
Click here to read Guido’s column for free with a free 30-day trial…