Read Guido’s Column in the Sun on Sunday Online
Guido reveals news of an extraordinary coalition row in today’s Sun on Sunday column, as Nick Clegg and Vince Cable hire two new taxpayer-funded Special Advisers despite there being just two months until parliament dissolves. Also in today’s column, don’t miss out on:
- Andy Burnham declares war on sugar… but claims for sugar on expenses
- How common is common sense man Al Murray? Oxford-educated and descended from Austrian aristocrats
- Which Labour MP has stoked leadership speculation by going on a nationwide tour?
- How well does Farage really know his constituency?
- What happened when Miliband met Clegg at Sheffield train station?
Click here to read Guido’s column for free with a free 30-day trial…