Guido reveals news of an extraordinary coalition row in today’s Sun on Sunday column, as Nick Clegg and Vince Cable hire two new taxpayer-funded Special Advisers despite there being just two months until parliament dissolves. Also in today’s column, don’t miss out on:
- Andy Burnham declares war on sugar… but claims for sugar on expenses
- How common is common sense man Al Murray? Oxford-educated and descended from Austrian aristocrats
- Which Labour MP has stoked leadership speculation by going on a nationwide tour?
- How well does Farage really know his constituency?
- What happened when Miliband met Clegg at Sheffield train station?
Click here to read Guido’s column for free with a free 30-day trial…