In Guido’s Sun on Sunday column today: the silence of Harriet Harman over a string of sexist outbursts from Labour MPs. Claim your free one month trial and don’t miss out on:
- Rapping proof that Grant Shapps don’t stop, the rock it to the bang, bang boogie.
- Are Green Party candidates a bunch of trustafarian posh kids?
- Russell Brand slammed as “diva” and nicknamed “his majesty” by Question Time producers
- Who really is the inspiration for George Osborne’s haircut?
- Ed’s wallet-wounding supper with mysterious short male companion
- Fast food fight in parliament
Click here to read Guido’s column for free with a free 30-day trial…