Guido is back from the beach with today’s Sun column. Pick up your copy of the Sun on Sunday to read all about:
- The wife-swapping past of Labour’s candidate in the Clacton by-election and his conviction for hitting a copper
- MPs tell pollsters they read high minded heavyweight political books on holiday. Guido thinks that is fiction
- Farage and Carswell’s secret
- Bet is Bercow is out unless he humiliatingly backs down.
- Labour’s Lindsay Hoyle is the deputy speaker who is favourite to succeedBercow. He claims he worries about foodbanks whilst he builds himself an orangery and an indoor pool.
Join Sun+ on a free one month trial and read Guido’s column online here…