The Huffington Post UK’s founding editor Carla Buzasi is out of the job. Media Guardian remain tactful:
“The move is a blow to HuffPo UK, which tried to keep Buzasi’s hankering for life beyond news sated by promoting her to lead global editorial strategy for lifestyle…”
Poor Mehdi seems to have been overlooked for the top job.
Perhaps new editor Stephen Hull could clear up the vanity project’s greatest conundrum. Why does a website that campaigns against Page 3 and the exploitation of women, rely so heavily on pictures of naked girls to boost their flat-lining traffic numbers? Here are Carla’s Greatest Tits:
- Carla In Jealous Bikini Huff
- HuffPo Cynically Uses Pictures of Under-Age Girls in Bikinis
- HuffPo Has Photo of Couple Having Sex on Front Page
- HuffPo Upskirt New Lo
- HuffPo Abreast of Page 3
- Why the Weight, Carla?
- HuffPoUK Sink to Incest Low in Desperate Traffic Quest
- Tit-Tastic Day For HuffPost UK
- HuffPo’s Carla Boobs
- Anti-Page 3 HuffPo’s Top Story is Topless Model Photo
Boobing Buzasi claimed to be fighting the feminist cause, while editing a site littered with content every day that bordered on soft porn.
So long Carla, it’s been tit-tastic.