Literally No One Watching London Live
Dire figures for London Live being reported by Forbes today:
- London Live’s Breakfast Show, Wake Up London, broadcasts for three hours each morning. It has scored an average of 2,400 viewers.
- Wake Up London’s highest rating for a full hour was from 8am until 9am on April 2, when it had 15,100 viewers.
- On eight occasions, Wake Up London has broadcast for a full hour to no measurable audience – a Barb score of zero viewers.
- At 6.30pm, London Live broadcasts a 30-minute live show about going out in the capital, called London Go. It has averaged 5,600 viewers.
- London Go’s highest rating was 38,000 viewers, on launch night; its lowest, on three occasions, 300 viewers.
- At 7.00pm comes a one-hour topical discussion program called Not The One Show. It has averaged 4,000 viewers.
- Not The One Show also scored its highest rating on launch night, with 20,900 viewers. Its lowest figure (on Easter Monday) was 200 viewers.
It’s coming up to a month since the launch. How much longer can it survive?