Read Guido’s Column in the Sun on Sunday Online
Don’t miss out on all the latest gossip in Guido’s Sun on Sunday column:
- Exclusive: Newark by-election alert as sleazy Patrick Mercer expected to be kicked out of parliament
- Llama love affair tweeting not really why Fabbers fired, was joking about kangaroos caught
- IPSA gonna be around for a long time, signs new 15-year Millbank lease for double the current size office
- Sajid Javid gets his feet under the table and his own art on the walls at Dept of Culture. Chooses Maggie T painting!
- Tories vent at Home Sec: “Theresa should apologise to Evans.. It’s time for a campaign for Nigel’s Law.”
- One Tory MP who definitely, definitely wasn’t involved in the gay orgy at conference.
Just 70p in the shops or just £1 a month to subscribe online…