What is in Guido’s Sun Column Today?
Get all the latest gossip for just 70p down the newsagents. In this week’s column don’t miss out on:
- Why has Tony Blair been sounding out top financiers in the City?
- John Bercow is enjoying the services of a £383,000-a-year entourage. Find out how much he’s cost the taxpayer since 2010.
- Which football club boss has been helping out a Tory MP?
- Where is the next Labour selection stitch up?
- Anne McIntosh’s fans have a kamikaze plan to help her keep her seat.
- Funeral market forces would make Maggie smile
- How the Chancellor’s parliamentary aide unwound after bingo poster-gate
- Lord Ashcroft’s toast to Osborne
Politics for the people at just 70p…