Read Guido’s Column in the Sun on Sunday Online
“It’s Friday, he’s 4ft5… it’s Crackerjack!” See Guido’s exclusive photo of a young John Bercow’s TV debut in the Sun today. Stay tuned for the video online tomorrow.
Save yourself a trip to the newsagents and find out all the latest gossip by subscribing to Sun+ and reading Guido’s column online. Don’t miss out on:
- Tories at War-si: “It’s a tale of dodgy and dodgier” says one Tory of Baroness Warsi and candidate Afzal Amin
- England cricket hero Darren Gough in the running to be the Tory candidate in Cannock Chase
- A royal row between Theresa May and Eric Pickles
- Labour MP’s minimum wage hypocrisy
- White Dee is on the radar of DWP
- Why has Diane Abbott gone uncharacteristically quiet?
- How UKIP will (nearly) literally be parking their tanks on Nick Clegg’s front lawn next year
Just 70p in the shops or just £1 a month to subscribe online…