Among several changes in the lobby this month, the Sunday Express has hired regional reporter Caroline Wheeler to replace Kirsty Buchanan as political editor. Kirsty is off to spin at the Department for Communities and Local Government. By coincidence, a person going by the name of Caroline Wheeler yesterday submitted this FoI request to the House of Commons. Do we sense Ms Wheeler’s first Fleet Street splash, bound to rock the Palace of Westminster to its foundations, on the horizon?
Dear House of Commons,
I wold like to know the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1) How much has the House of Commons catering department spent on sauces and condiments in the past five years broken down by year?
2) What sauce sachets are available to consumers and have any sauces been withdrawn?
3) Has the provider of the sauce sachets changed at any point in the past five years?
4) Is HP sauce still available and if not who now provides the brown sauce and for what reason was this changed?
5) Has there been any policies introduced to save costs on complimentary sauce sachets for consumers in the past five years?
Please give details.
Sunday Express editor Martin Townsend must be on the edge of his seat.
Comments are closed