The LibDems have been trying to squash the Mike Hancock scandal for years. The accusation that he took advantage of disabled constituent is far more serious than anything said about Rennard. The transparency-loving LibDems yesterday blocked an attempt to release the damning report into the sleazy Portsmouth MP. So in the interest of openness, here it is:
Once again, the LibDems have to be forced into confronting sexual harassment of women by their pervy politicians…
UPDATE: Some of the allegations against Hancock:
- Told constituent “women had bucket crotches after hysterectomies”. Asked to be “first to road test it”.
- Hancock “started rubbing himself” begging for “a quick w*nk and said he wasn’t very big. I picked up guitar to distract him”.
- Hancock said he could not leave constituent’s house because “I have a peg leg and it won’t go down”
- Hancock to ill female constituent: “You have one of those faces. You have a f**k face.”
- “He knew I was sexually abused as a child and he asked me what sex was like with previous partners. I asked him to stop. He wouldn’t stop.”