This is the first week that Guido’s column has gone live online on a Sunday in the new look Sun. Subscribers get access to The Sun app on tablet, mobile and desktop as well as exclusive access to the new Sun+ Goals App. This week:
- Guido reveals hitherto unnamed government source who told The Times Ed Miliband is “a f**king c**t and a copper-bottomed s***”.
- Vince Cable’s ill wind.
- Harman and the bearded lady.
- The Tory MP who employs his wife and girlfriend at our expense!
- The Tory whips advice on dress sense with reference to Jacob Rees-Mogg, Nick Boles, Claire Perry & Esther McVey.
- News of Nadine’s six-figure book deal.
Don’t get wet going to the newsagents when you can subscribe online. Politics for the many, not the few…