Politics for the many, not the few, all for just 60p in today’s Sun. In Guido’s column:
- Just how much does it cost to become a Lord?
- How a half-cocked Tory slogan was bungled by the PM
- Following Lord Howell’s “desolate” gaffe, surely no Labour MPs would use that word to describe the North?
- Unison’s day at the races
- Tom Watson has time on his hands
- How the Tories are milking lobbyists
- Denis MacShane’s career goes out with a hum
Guido is off to the seaside for the next few weeks so the column will be back in time for party conference season…