In Guido’s Sun column today:
- We reveal that Nigel Farage went offshore last week to raise funds for UKIP.
- Bald warning for Boris! Is he going to lose out to the slaphead electoral curse? We go through the precedents with a finetooth comb.
- The Labour MP laughing at the Confessions of Gordon Brown.
- MP Gavin Shuker’s £3,000 of luxurious “New Age” training.
- Jemima Khan confirms Lord Wood’s heart-throb looks, more reshuffle MP manics…
- Lesbian infidelity in the Lords: the Baroness who suggested “they turn the lights down” before it got too fruity!
There is also a picture of the PM on a kid’s scooter.
All this and more in your Sun on Sunday just 60p. Politics for the many, not the few…