Read Guido’s Column in The Sun Today
Guido shares a page with John Whittingdale in today’s Sun, who makes the case for politically independent regulation of the press. In Guido’s column:
- MPs claim cuts mean they should get another inflation busting staffing budget increase
- Tories aren’t moving in the polls, so why is CCHQ calling Pickfords?
- How Tessa Jowell confused Ed’s guru Arnie Graff
- Who heckled Liam Fox and why?
- Why the PM brought Jessie Norman in from the cold
- The tale of the SpAd who “forgot” to meet Craig Oliver in Downing Street
There’s also a fantastic picture of BoJo with a bunny. All for just 60p…