There are eleven Guido stories in today’s Sun column. You can find out:
- How have the Have I Got News for You team been trying to convince Jacob Rees-Mogg to come on the show?
- How did Chuka celebrate St Patrick’s Day?
- Gordon finds a friend down under.
- Speculation of another Tory-LibDem by-election battle is growing.
- Chris Huhne’s SpAd wreaks revenge.
- Watson tries to land a punch on Gove.
- Why we could be seeing a lot more of Alastair Campbell’s wife.
- Why has Nigel Farage told aides he is never to be left alone with one attractive activist?
All this and more in your 50p Sun.