In Guido’s Daily Star Sunday column:
- Labour’s new “Shadow Minister for London” Sadiq Khan eyes the Mayoralty. Who are the rivals who say “No You Khant?”
- Dave’s relationship with backbenchers explained in a nutshell.
- Another blow for the Glasgow Labour leadership: from cocaine to police caution for gay public “sex act”.
- David Miliband trousers £1.1 million since “losing”. Blairite Lord Sainsbury funds his comeback campaign with half-a-million.
- Green peer reviewed climate research scaremongering from yesteryear: “children just aren’t going to know what snow is”.
- Newsroom shock at the “death” of the Shadow Chancellor.
All for just £1…