This week 97,892 visitors made 308,963 visits to view 474,673 pages – traffic is down some 10% with parliament in recess and the political and media class are on the beach. The blog has still managed to be at the forefront of two stories this week; the inevitable unravelling of Piers Morgan and the campaign for the death penalty. The latter provoking an inbox full to capacity and “progressives” to apoplexy.
If you want to read Guido’s round-up of the week’s news from behind the blog, subscribe (for free) to the Guidogram email here.
The top stories in order of popularity were:
- Scandalous European Parliament Email Triggers Gossipping
- David Leigh, The Guardian’s Hacker-in-Chief, Lied to Guido
- Gnome v Moron –Private Eye Twists the Morgan Knife
- Popular Support for the Restore Justice Campaign
- The Petition Goes Live
- Sunday Brunch with Brillo
- Labour Turn on Piers Morgan
You’re either in front of Guido, or you are behind…