A couple of blog exclusives this week got followed-up by broadcasters and the Dead-Tree-Press. We revealed that the raging consultant who burst in on Cameron and Clegg during a hospital visit is now on “permanent leave”. Guido spoke with a member of the TV production pool team who was scathing, insisting that they did offer to scrub-up but the senior nurse said there was no need since they weren’t going to touch patients or anything else. He said the consultant was “grandstanding” and a few other more choice words.
A “Westminster village” only story was about the “Sack Gillan” PMQs question planted by Cheryl Gillan. As Greece slides down the euro-pan we took a moment to name the British Europhile “Guilty Men” who would have dragged Britain into the monetary mess, including a young Danny Alexander (pictured), even though he was only a boy at the time. He is now the Treasury Secretary…
This week 77,945 visitors made 237,152 visits to view 357,720 pages. The top stories last week in order of popularity were:
- Keeping Up With Technology
- Exclusive: Cam Rage Consultant On Permanent Leave
- Black Rod Clamps Down on Boozed-Up Bag Carriers
- Why Did Luciana Chuck Her Man, Eh?
- Cold Calling Ed Told Where To Go
- Gillan’s Planted Shot at Dave
- Milly Dowler’s Family Call for “A Life for A Life”
You’re either in front of Guido, or you are behind…