Last week saw 91,437 absolute unique visitors make 237,042 visits to view 354,369 pages. The Royal Wedding pretty much dominated the week, and now finally there might be some decent coverage of the AV referendum. Strangely all sorts of stories from a a few years back about a certain Andrew Marr have popped in to the most read list this week though.
So Dave finally gave in and wore his tails, but what’s missing from this picture?
The top stories this week were:
- A Story You Won’t Get from the BBC
- The NO Campaign’s Secret Weapon
- The Telegraph’ sPolitical Priorities
- Bercow Surrenders Parliament to the Courts
- Flashback – Jan’ 08 : The Story You Won’t Get From Them
- Marr Decrys Injunction
- Dave’s Line Might Not Be a Winner
You’re either in front of Guido, or you are behind…