This week the most popular stories were about Jeremy Hunt, Denis MacShane and Mike Hancock – the c***t theme being common to them all.
Guido’s favourite story of the week (which got no follow up in the Dead Tree Press) was an extract from Steve Hilton’s policy grid. There is more fun to come from that.
This week the blog had 415,100 page views from 253,109 visits by 88,009 visitors, which means this blog now has more daily readers than The Times online. The top 7 stories last week in order of popularity were:
- A Complete Jeremy Hunt
- Guy Sources: “It’s MacShane”
- No More Taxing the Poor to Pay for the Privileged
- Hancock’s Lolita Spy Girl Asked the Wrong Questions
- Hancock’s Russian Lolita Faces Deportation for Spying
- Flashback : Classic BBC C**nting of Politicians
- “Progressive Nonsense” on Hilton’s Policy Announcements Grid
You’re either in front of Guido, or you are behind…