Last week saw 80,951 absolute unique visitors make 235,620 visits to view 376,096 pages. As the BBC moves to supplant the Labour Party as the official opposition with rolling reports of brutal cuts deliberately aimed at crushing the poor (yes you, Paul Mason, on Newsnight), stories about BBC bias took poll position this week.
A small victory for the blog was the diktat this week from BBC top brass to staff to restrain themselves from openly relishing Maggie Thatcher’s demise on Twitter.
The top stories last week in order of popularity were:
- BBC Boss Tells Left-Wing News Staff“Stop Tweeting”
- Paranoid About Left-Wing BBC Bias?
- That Aircraft Carrier Decision Explained
- Wayne Miliband
- An Open Letter to Paul Dacre
- Will the Spending Review Spark a Resignation?
- Guy News: Dessy and the Deficit Denying Dinosaurs
You’re either in front of Guido, or you are behind…