Last week saw 82,035 absolute unique visitors make 235,592 visits to view 387,866 pages. 7% of the traffic is from mobile devices – mainly iPhones. Expense troughing is back with the loathsome Denis MacShane now deservedly under police investigation and disowned by the Labour Party. Many of Guido’s readers will be bemused by the focus on an Irish bank, just imagine Northern Rock run by politically connected crooks and you get the idea.
The top stories last week in order of popularity were:
- Atheist Clegg Sending Kids to Blair’s Catholic Oratory
- Denis MacShane Kicked Out of the Labour Party
- 10% of Anglo Irish Bank’s Profits Came from Defrauding Customers
- Anglo-Irish Bondholders Should Take the Losses
Is the ECB Forcing Ireland to Protect German Investments?
- MacShane’s £125,000 Constituency Office
- Strictly No Laughing
- Lobbying Laws Expose Luvvie Lies
You’re either in front of Guido, or you are behind…