- No alcohol will be consumed Monday to Thursday until February, (be realistic).
- There will be no more under-the-influence Tweeting, (Guido can confirm that attempting to score drugs via Twitter does not work).
- Time-wasters, window-lickers and weirdos will be dealt with quickly and brutally, (see picture).
- The sit-up bench will be taken out of pre-marital hibernation.
- Time will be found to get on with the book (see resolution 1).
Boris Picking Up Support from MPs | Sun
The Long Road to Brexit | 1828
Tories Now Face Annihilation | Allister Heath
15 Years of BBC Bias Over Europe | ConWoman
The Future Of Inequality | UnHerd
Farage Will Beat Remainers Again | Lewis Goodall
“Too Old” Stanley Johnson Rejected by CCHQ | Sun
Potemkin Legislation from a Dead Government | ConHome
No Need to Fear WTO Terms | Get Britain Out
Porn-Bashing Makes You Go Blind | Spiked
Ten Precedents For A Compromise Brexit | UnHerd
Farage Has Seized The Change Mantle | Lewis Goodall
Death of Brexit and the Death of Satire | Comment Central
Citibank: Corbyn Worse Than Hard Brexit | Bloomberg