- No alcohol will be consumed Monday to Thursday until February, (be realistic).
- There will be no more under-the-influence Tweeting, (Guido can confirm that attempting to score drugs via Twitter does not work).
- Time-wasters, window-lickers and weirdos will be dealt with quickly and brutally, (see picture).
- The sit-up bench will be taken out of pre-marital hibernation.
- Time will be found to get on with the book (see resolution 1).
People Have Had Enough of Incompetent ‘Experts’ | CapX
Was Prince Andrew’s Phone Hacked? | ConWoman
What Every Jew Watching Noticed | MailOnline
McDonnell’s Road to Ruin | Ruth Lea
Uni & Labour Council Illegally Registering Students | The Sun
What’s Happening At The New York Times | BuzzFeed
Why a Debate Draw is a Win for Boris | ConHome
Understanding Polling Differences | UK Polling Report
Triple Fence that Corbyn Must Vault | ConHome
Both Parties are Sidelining the Economy | Syed Kamall
Tories’ Aberdeen Candidate’s Holocaust Denial | The Nation