Guido forgot to do his November stat-porn, so for stats fans: 166,664 visitors made 857,308 visits to view some 2.2 million pages (1,392,972 hits + 815,565 via feed readers).
If you were not one of the 51,421 visitors viewing 316,862 blog pages blog pages over the last seven days, here are the seven most popular stories (in order of popularity) that you missed:
- Ed Balls’ Privileged Education, in Eton not at Eton
- Two Left Feet : What is Will Straw Smoking?
- Prezza Descended from “Incestuous Inbreds” Shock
- Sunday Sleaze
- Economics for 7 Year Olds
- Downing Street Petitioned to Admit Spain into G20
- Fabians in Fine Fettle, Kilfoyle Very Tired and Emotional
You are either in front of Guido, or you are behind…
The Guy News TV broadcast is going out to Guidogram subscribers as soon as the (U.S.) company that handles the mailing list deals with a technical problem. Subscribe if you want to see a warm front from our new political weather girl and the shadowy offshore overlord who finances Guy News revealed. Guido, as ever, will also exclusively tell subscribers about his week behind the making of blog.