A few more changes last night to the Fringelist.com top events derived from the most registrations made by conference goers to receive free SMS text reminders.
The new #1 is the Sunlight Centre’s “Disinfecting Parliament: Debate on MP’s expenses.” The debate will be chaired by Home Office whistleblower Chris Galley and Guido will be arguing on the panel with Jacqui Smith’s media defender, John Rentoul, the Independent’s political correspondent and Mark Wallace from the Taxpayers’ Allliance.
The Top 10:
- Disinfecting Parliament: Debate on the Shadow Report into MP’s expenses
- Iain Dale’s Blog Readers’ Party
- Conference Pride
- Would we be Beter Off Out of the European Union? – NEW ENTRY
- Save Our Pubs and Clubs Drinks Party
- Tweet for Change/Bloggers meet up
- Trust in Politics: How to get it back – NEW ENTRY
- Murdoch was right! The case against the BBC – NEW ENTRY
- The Rural Reception – NEW ENTRY
- A Reception to launch Progressive Conservatives – NEW ENTRY
Six new entries compared to yesterday’s movers-and-shakers list. Only twenty-six receptions remaining over the next two nights…