Saturday Seven Up
If you were not one of the 83,914 visitors viewing 306,114 blog pages over the last seven days, here are the seven most popular stories that you missed:
- Cuts, Lies and Videotape
Flashback to Fraser Nelson pleading with the Prime Mentalist to tell the truth.
- Bonkers in the Bunker
News of the bunker’s own Eva Braun, Kirsty McNeill.
- Pound Whacked After Mervyn King Admits : QE Isn’t Working
Mervyn entering the monetary twilight zone.
- Friday Caption Contest (Wales & Scotland Edition)
Some of the comments were actually quite funny, winner to be announced.
- Sunlight Reports Baroness Scotland to UK Border Agency
She of course now says she reported herself, afterwards.
- Lose the Loser : Harriet 4 Leader!
Onwards to a Harman led Labour Party comrades.
- Baroness Scotland Has No Defence Unless She “Checked and Copied”
Guido highlighted that the “not knowingly” defence offered was actually no defence at all.
You’re either in front of Guido’s blog, or you’re behind…