Saturday Seven Up
If you were not one of the 48,333 visitors viewing 280,859 blog pages over the last seven days, here are the seven most popular stories that you missed:
- McBride’s First Day Back to School : “Greetings from Nadine Dorries”
Guido provided service with a smile.
- Who Will Ask the Prime Minister?
Rumours are flying around. Will the Lobby ask him directly?
- Off for a Picnic
The first time McBride bumped into Guido.
- Osborne’s Command Economics
Depressing lack of leadership in making necessary arguments.
- Has Tony Gone Non-Dom to Dodge the 50p Tax?
He is making millions and never in the UK.
- Rich & Mark’s Monday Morning View
The cartoon of a pill popping PM made more sense later in the week.
- Pure Capitalism
Great British idea for developing world disaster zones.
You’re either in front of Guido’s blog, or you’re behind…