If you were not one of the 48,333 visitors viewing 280,859 blog pages over the last seven days, here are the seven most popular stories that you missed:
- McBride’s First Day Back to School : “Greetings from Nadine Dorries”
Guido provided service with a smile.
- Who Will Ask the Prime Minister?
Rumours are flying around. Will the Lobby ask him directly?
- Off for a Picnic
The first time McBride bumped into Guido.
- Osborne’s Command Economics
Depressing lack of leadership in making necessary arguments.
- Has Tony Gone Non-Dom to Dodge the 50p Tax?
He is making millions and never in the UK.
- Rich & Mark’s Monday Morning View
The cartoon of a pill popping PM made more sense later in the week.
- Pure Capitalism
Great British idea for developing world disaster zones.
You’re either in front of Guido’s blog, or you’re behind…