- Dan Hannan in the Telegraph is derisory about the Indy’s misinformation.
- Roy Greenslade in his widely read (by hacks) Guardian blog returns to the issue for a second time.
- James Forsyth over at the Speccie’s CoffeeHouse wonders “What would The Independent say if another newspaper had done the same on Iraq?”
- Iain Dale doesn’t think this over yet. “Not by a long way.” Nor does Guido.
- Melanie Phillips thinks Indy-gate “a practice associated with the unfree press in totalitarian societies. Once again, the blogosphere has shown its power to hold the mainstream media sharply to account and inflict real damage to its reputation.”
*According to Simon Kelner “what we printed was a collection of facts, which our political editor independently verified.”