At the swearing in ceremony at the Scottish Parliament a few days ago John McTernan, fresh from organising the Scottish Labour party election campaign, was overheard saying he was off to Australia to help the Australian Labor Party in the upcoming elections.
Considering his track record that should make Howard a sure thing to win a record fifth term. Consider John McTernan’s record as an adviser:
- Special Advisor to Harriet Harman at DSS – Harman was sacked
- Helped run Frank Dobson’s Mayoral Campaign – Dobson lost
- Special Advisor to Scottish First Minister Henry McLeish – McLeish had to resign over an expenses “muddle”.
- Helped run Labour’s Scottish Parliament Campaign in 2007 – Labour were
- beaten in Scotland for the first time in 50 years
Considering the file currently at the CPS aren’t they meant to be convicted before going to Australia?