Considering his track record that should make Howard a sure thing to win a record fifth term. Consider John McTernan’s record as an adviser:
- Special Advisor to Harriet Harman at DSS – Harman was sacked
- Helped run Frank Dobson’s Mayoral Campaign – Dobson lost
- Special Advisor to Scottish First Minister Henry McLeish – McLeish had to resign over an expenses “muddle”.
- Helped run Labour’s Scottish Parliament Campaign in 2007 – Labour were
- beaten in Scotland for the first time in 50 years
Considering the file currently at the CPS aren’t they meant to be convicted before going to Australia?